Sea Grape Bark Slabs
Sea Grape Bark Flats from pesticide and herbicide free areas. These flats are great for isopods, springtails, and invertebrate hides! They have a brilliant pattern and a creamy red underside. They are thinner than oak bark flats, but are very durable. See bottom for additional information regarding processing.
All wood products are thoroughly cleaned and processed by the following standards:
1. Pre brush cycle. We take a brush and thoroughly clean the exposed surface area of the wood.
2. Wash cycle. We wash the wood and soak it thoroughly, submerging the wood in water for at least 30 minutes.
2. Bake cycle. We bake the wood at 225-250 degrees for a minimum of 20-30 minutes, watching the integrity of the wood.
3. Dry cycle. We dry wood for a minimum of 24 hours, rotating the wood every 12 hours.
4. Post brush cycle. We polish the wood the best we can and remove any additional debris.